Advertisement

I LIKE TO SEE THEM SUFFER I Mikel Arteta I Arsenal 2-0 Manchester United

I LIKE TO SEE THEM SUFFER I Mikel Arteta I Arsenal 2-0 Manchester United Mikel Arteta salutes his Arsenal players for bringing smiles back to fans faces at Emirates Stadium after a first victory of his reign.

HaytersTV – Sport Up Close. We go behind the scenes with the biggest names in football to bring you interviews, training, news, live coverage, fans' voices and madcap moments. If you love sport, you'll love Hayters TV. Subscribe now!



-------

FOLLOW 🔥HAYTERSTV🔥ON SOCIAL MEDIA 👍

INSTAGRAM -

FACEBOOK -

TWITTER -

SUBSCRIBE on YOUTUBE -

#Arsenal #ManchesterUnited #Arteta

Arsenal,Arsenal FC,AFC,Gunners,Reds,Spain,England,Football,Premier League,Press conference,Interview,Live football,Live sport,Emirates,Emirates Stadium,London,Unai Emery post match interview,Emery press conference,Emery interview,Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang,Alexandre Lacazette,Mesut Ozil,Nicolas Pepe,David Luiz,Dani Ceballos,Sead Kolasinac,Hector Bellerin,MIKEL ARTETA,Manchester United,Granit Xhaka,Nicola Pepe,Mikel Arteta press conference,

Post a Comment

0 Comments