Advertisement

I'm expected to stay in hospital for Another 4 Weeks so you've Lost Out on Gaining a New Ability.

I'm expected to stay in hospital for Another 4 Weeks so you've Lost Out on Gaining a New Ability. Whilst, I Can Possibly Teach the British Army a New Ability With a Knife, but I'm Emigrating to India Instead are you? As, I Can Possibly Teach Anyone a New Ability but I Can't Teach Anyone Anything by Taking Anti-psychotic Medication Shite. Whilst, it Seems as Though Muslim's Don't Have to pay Council tax if They Wish to Pray Several Times a Day for all HELL to break Loose at home. What exactly do Muslim's Get Up to in a Mosque Other than tongue Young Boy's, Take in Muslim's Off the Streets and Get Up to whatever They Get Up to in a Mosque? All of the Mosques in the UK need destroying, Because Muslim's Don't Wish to Possibly Advance?
While, I Can Possibly Teach the British Army a New Ability With a Knife but They'd Rather Loose Out Instead. I may be a Starseed Who Can Teach Anyone Who's Got a Foreskin a New Ability but the British Army Don't Care? Only, I've Tried to Advertise to the British Army That I may be able to Teach Them a New Ability With a Swiss Army Knife? But, They'd Rather Tell me That I have to Teach a Muslim and work in a Muslim Shithole too. Why Does No One Wish to Understand, That I may be a Starseed Who Can Possibly Teach Anyone Who has Got a Foreskin a New Ability With a Swiss Army Knife? Only, I Seem to be Very Sensitive to Energy and I Also Have an Affinity to Crystals and Stone's too. Although, I'm Supposedly Suffering schizoaffective disorder by Saying That I may have healing Abilities? Does a Starseed From Vega Not Actually exist or has Someone Made it Up Because They Don't Have a Clue? While, How hard is it to Listen to the video Clip on This webpage?

Whilst, What can you do With a knife in your Own hand With Only Using your Own Mind and Energy? Because, I Only Managed to Move it From My Palm to My fingertips Before the video Clip I ended, as it Went a bit Wrong at the beginning. While, it's Not Quite as easy as you may have Thought, Although That depends on whether you have Thought or Not?
While, I've Tried to Advertise Myself to the British Army via a Local Barracks in Preston Lancashire England, Although it Seems as Though No One is interested? Why Does No One Wish to Possibly Gain a New Ability With a Swiss Army Knife? Because, you'd Rather Have a wank Over a Muslim Who I refuse to Possibly Teach. Whilst, Why Would a Muslim Wish to Possibly Gain a New Ability? When Magic is a Sin in Islam, Because a Muslim Wishes to Sin? Number 26 - What are the biggest sins in Islam.
Has Anyone Actually Got the Braincells to Wish to Understand, That I've Already Taught a Friend an Ability With a Crystal? Only, They Don't Wish to Listen to me at Fulwood Barracks in Preston Lancashire England, I've Given Them My Detail's and They Can't be arsed to Give me a Call.
Whilst, I Don't Understand Islam, Because it Seems as Though Muslim's are overwhelmingly Taught That Same gender Sex is a Sin, as ISIS Throw Gay Men From tall buildings and Then stone Them to Death if They aren't Dead When They Have hit the ground, Why Don't we Also do That in the UK too?
While, I Seriously Don't Understand Islam, Because it Seems as Though the classification of homosexual intercourse according to 'zina' differs according to Legal school. How Can it differ, are the Imam's making it Up as They Go Along? Only, I'm making it Up as I Go Along as I'm in Total Amnesia Since Waving at a UFO Which Flew Over My Own Head at About 200 Feet above My Head in the Sky, as I Didn't Think That it Would Have Been a Good Idea to Have Given Them V's.
As far as I Believe, This Was a UFO Not a Fireball or a Meteor Which Flew Over My Own Head at About 200 Feet above My Head in the Sky, Which I Somehow Knew Was on it's Way to Earth, on route to Middle Earth Via the Bermuda Triangle Carrying Soul's as I Was Waking Up About 12 Hour's earlier, and I Knew That I had to Give Them a Wave as They Flew on by, Because I've Got a Foreskin and I've Also Got Morals, a Conscience and Braincells too. While, What exactly Can Anyone do About Something Which happened Over 37 Month's Ago, Did Humanity Wish For Me to Give Them V's Instead?

Ability.

Post a Comment

0 Comments