Advertisement

LEO 2020 | THE PAST IS OVER, SOMETHING FULFILLING IS COMING YOUR WAY ❤ | {JAN - MAR}

LEO 2020 | THE PAST IS OVER, SOMETHING FULFILLING IS COMING YOUR WAY ❤ | {JAN - MAR} Hello Leo! Thank you so much for tuning in. I hope this reading resonates with you and is helpful for you ❤️

It is my intention that you receive at least one message for you in this reading ❤️

✨ Want to buy me a coffee as a thanks? Click here: ✨
✨ Energy exchange via donation: paypal.me/sheridevries✨

If you would like a personal reading re: any circumstance/guidance/questions you may have, I am currently offering readings for $33.33 USD (recorded & then unlisted YouTube video). Please email me (found below) if interested, and let me know what you're wanting this reading to be around ❤️

Twitter: SovereignRev
IG: sovereignrevolution
Email: sovereignrevolutionnow@gmail.com

xoxo

leo,leo reading,leo january reading,leo january 2020,leo january,leo january tarot reading,leo 2020 tarot reading,leo 2020 forecast,leo 2020 astrology,leo 2020 love,leo 2020 twin flame,leo january pick a card reading,leo january reading for today,leo reading 2020,leo january spiritual messages,leo january intuitive messages,leo january twin flame reading,leo january love,leo january twin flame,

Post a Comment

0 Comments