Advertisement

Mbappé's reaction when a magician takes the flash from his iPhone | Oh My Goal

Mbappé's reaction when a magician takes the flash from his iPhone | Oh My Goal Kylian Mbappé was completely surprised by one of Maxime Magic’s magic tricks. Kylian Mbappé’s reaction during the magic trick is brilliant: the magician catches the PSG player out with his own flash… which comes straight from his iPhone. Neymar, Thiago Silva and Marquinhos were also tricked by his magic tricks. Check out their reactions!

For more of Maxime Magic’s work:



---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Youtube - What The Hell? - Oh My Goal:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

kylian mbappe,kylian mbappe highlights,maxime magic,Neymar,Thiago Silva,Marquinhos,football magic,oh my goal mbappe,oh my goal,soccer,futbol,football,

Post a Comment

0 Comments