Advertisement

Natural Orange Makeup 🌻 - YesStyle cosmetics

Natural Orange Makeup 🌻 - YesStyle cosmetics Thank you for watching :)

✨my Instagram:
juli.iette

Thank you to Yesstyle:


🎢 Thank you to Nawhij λ‚˜μš°νžˆμ¦ˆ who let me use his songs. Love this producer so much. Please support him a lot !
Here is his soundcloud:



🌞 All the products I use:

Foaming Cleaner:

Cleaning Water:

Jelly Cream:

Green Tea Serum:

Glow On Serum:

Spot Cream:

Illuminating Cream:

No Sebum Powder:

Concealer:

Mascara:

Liner:

Blush:

LANEIGE lipstick:

eSpoir lipstick:

Contouring Powder:

Highlighter:

Perfume Body Mist:

The two Roll perfumes:




A mask:

🎢Music:
Most of the music that I use are from this producer:



Please give him support :)

The sound I used:
1- i’m crying:

2- leave:

3- good night:

4- with you:

5- frad- blanket:

cosmetics

Post a Comment

0 Comments