Advertisement

recent reads. | third edition

recent reads. | third edition I finally sat down and filmed a new video! Hope you guys enjoy hearing about what I've been reading recently.

Sorry for my long disappearance, I've had some personal life things that I've been dealing with, some good some not so good. But I'm definitely trying to prioritize things that I enjoy doing vs. things that I feel like I have to do. And one of the things I enjoy doing is making these videos. I don't make any money off of doing so, I just really like sitting down and talking about books. So thanks guys for letting me have some fun.

Books Mentioned:
-to drink coffee with a ghost by amanda lovelace
-light filters in poems by Caroline Kaufman
-Secrets for the Mad by dodie
-Saving Everest by Sky Chase
-Animal Instinct by Noelle N.
-Prince Charming by Rachel Hawkins
-Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
-Crash Into Me by Taylor Rae (
-Sterile Skies by scrawls (
-The Way We Get By by _nicolemiller (
-jace by thethirdplacer (

All That Social Media Stuff:
-www.rachelmeinke.com
-www.wattpad.com/knightsrachel
-www.twitter.com/knightsrachel
-www.facebook.com/wattpadknightsrachel
-www.instagram.com/knightsrachel
-Snapchat: knightsrachel

Life of Riley by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license.

edition

Post a Comment

0 Comments