Advertisement

SHENMUE 3- THE DISTINCT POSSIBILITY! (PS4 Story Gameplay Discussion)

SHENMUE 3- THE DISTINCT POSSIBILITY! (PS4 Story Gameplay Discussion) This video will be discussing the Distinct Possibilities that could happen in future Shenmue titles after defeating Shenmue 3. There were some interesting things that I had spotted out that could mean something as far as the future and turn of the story is concerned!

Although it's all opinionated, I feel that there some interesting possibilities that could be ahead in the Shenmue story future, I hope you enjoy what I have to say about it!

Remember to Subscribe to my hype channel for more Shenmue 3 Content as well as other content and I hope you enjoy! #shenmuefans #shenmue3

Follow me on Twitter-
Facebook- Dee Gibson & Dee all the way G
Follow me on Pinterest-
Follow me on Tumblr-

BECOME APART OF C-MONEY NATION!

Shenmue,Shenmue 3,Shenmue PS4,Shenmue 3 DLC,Shenmue fans,Shenmue 3 Ryo Hazuki,shenmue 3 lan di fight,Shenmue 3 Yu Suzuki,shenmue 3 ending discussion,Shenmue 3 discussion,deep silver,shenmue community,shenmue 3 community,sega,personal magnus shenmue 3,maximilian dood shenmue 3,gaming discussions,shenmue 3 story recap,ps4 discussions,Open World games,Role Playing games,Shenmue 3 PC,ps4 community,Shenmue 3 Gameplay,Corey Marshall,Shenmue 3 PS4,

Post a Comment

0 Comments