Advertisement

THIS MAY CAUSE CONTROVERSY! | Manhunt Part 1 LIVE! (Warning: Explicit Content)

THIS MAY CAUSE CONTROVERSY! | Manhunt Part 1 LIVE! (Warning: Explicit Content) #Manhunt3 #GTA6 #RockstarGames

For today's stream, I will be playing Manhunt 1. Just a fair warning, this game is pretty graphic, and if you are a young age, I'd recommend not watching.

►Donate here:

►Buy my merch here:

►Support my Patreon:

If you guys enjoyed, please LIKE & SUBSCRIBE to join The Sinister Posse Family and become a Slasher! Turn on notifications, and SHARE, as sharing really helps me and the channel progress!

đź’€My Other Channelsđź’€

►Official Nightmarehouse Studios Channel:
►Romeo M. Devinyard Ortega Channel:
►Horror Narration Channel:

đź’€Follow me on your social mediasđź’€

►Facebook (NIGHTMARECRIPT):
►Facebook (NIGHTMAREHOUSE STUDIOS):
►Twitter (Main):
►Twitter (Studio):
►Instagram:
►Twitch:
►Discord Server:

manhunt,manhunt 2,manhunt executions,manhunt tribute,manhunt game,explicit,manhunt mods,manhunt series,manhunt2,tribute to manhunt,gameplay,gore,executions,pc,killer,playstation,playstation 4,rockstar,rockstar games,gaming,heavy rain glitch,live,live stream,gta 6,gta 5,gta 4,grand theft auto,hatred game,mortal kombat,manhunt smileys,manhunt pigsey,manhunt 3,horror,horror movies,horror films,controversy,video game violence,

Post a Comment

0 Comments