Advertisement

What You ACTUALLY Need In Your Hospital Bag (BotsEdition) 3 day stay | Botswana Youtuber | Africa

What You ACTUALLY Need In Your Hospital Bag (BotsEdition)  3 day stay | Botswana Youtuber | Africa Hey Light Faaaaaam,



I hope you have had an amazing start to the week:) In this video I talk about what you actually NEED in your hospital bag. I gave birth at GPH (Gaborone Private hospital).



This list isn’t exhaustive, you can bring more stuff or less depending on your needs.I’ve listed below the items I mentioned in the video:



What you get from the hospital:

1. Coarse salt

2. Sanitary pads

3. Pain killers



What the hospital gives your baby:

1. diapers

2. wet wipes

3. bum cream

4. baby wash

5. aqueous cream

6. vaseline

7. diaper bag

NO CLOTHES or BLANKETS!!!



What you need to pack:

1. Gown (summer or winter gown)

2. Comfortable outfit for when you go home

3. Toiletries

4. Slippers and flops

5. Tech gadgets (and chargers and headphones) or a book

6. Clothes for baby (an outfit for each day, as babies are bathed daily. If you don’t want your baby bathed write that in your birth plan)

7. Lip Ice & gum

8. Apple juice & water (to keep hydrated and for energy during labour)



Comment below and share what you felt was an essential for your hospital stay to help out the new mamas.



I hope you enjoy this:)

♡INSTAGRAM: connect with me on insta @pearll_light

DON’T FORGET…..... ♡ SUBSCRIBE if you like my vibe ♡LIKE this video to let me know you enjoyed.

hospitalbag,pregnancy,maternity,botswanamama,birth,minimal,minimalist,

Post a Comment

0 Comments