Advertisement

Why Big Name Investors Hate Cash | Joseph Carlson Ep. 67

Why Big Name Investors Hate Cash | Joseph Carlson Ep. 67 Ray Dalio says cash is trash. Corona Virus spreads to the US. I ruin Tommy's dream of buying a Tesla. And we talk about the value brick and mortar brokerages offer.

► Exclusive discord & details on every trade I do:
► M1 Finance (broker used in video):
► View My Main Portfolio:
► View My Roth IRA:

Subscribe:
Apple Podcast:

Have a question for the me?
Email me: josephcarlsonshow@gmail.com
(I won't share your name if I use your question on the show)

Share the show with friends, ask questions @joecarlsonshow, on Twitter, Instagram, Youtube. Listen on Apple, Spotify, Google Podcast, Soundcloud, and everywhere else.

Instagram:
Twitter:

Thanks for using the links above, I appreciate it as it helps support the show!

dividend investing,m1 finance,portfolio update,investing,passive income,

Post a Comment

0 Comments