Advertisement

3 FOR 3 TAG VIDEO: 3 FAVORITE PERFUMES THAT FEATURE 3 OF MY FAVORITE NOTES

3 FOR 3 TAG VIDEO: 3 FAVORITE PERFUMES THAT FEATURE 3 OF MY FAVORITE NOTES Hi guys, this is my take on the tag called 3 for 3 the idea of which is to pick 3 favorite notes and share 3 favorite perfumes in which that note is showcased in a different way! Thanks to my lovely subscriber Ale who tagged me. I was inspired by lovely Sarah Mayes and this tagged was started by Rose & Jones. I would love to tag George from the channel Fragrance Apprentice and Clair from the channel Smurfygurly.

SUBSCRIBE!


Sarah Mayes video:


PLEASE WATCH:

NEW SEXY ORIENTAL PERFUMES by AL HARAMAIN REVIEW ft. BENNi


PERFUME WISHLIST OF 20 FRAGRANCES FOR 2020


TOP 13 MY FAVORITE TEA PERFUMES


ORRIS & SANDALWOOD by JO MALONE REVIEW (DISCONTINIED!)


INCREDIBLE NICHE PERFUME PURE EXTREME by M. MICALLEF REVIEW


DIONISIO by TIZIANA TERENZI NICHE PERFUME REVIEW


POWER OF VANILLA PERFUME: TOP 20 VANILLA FRAGRANCES


***Some of these fragrance were kindly sent me for a review and some of them I bought myself. All opinions are my own***

Follow me on:

Facebook

Instagram

Patreon for personal perfume content

If you guys enjoyed this video, then please give it a thumbs up and subscribe! Love you guys xoxo

3 for 3 tag,favorite perfumes,favorite perfume notes,best vanilla fragrances,vanille fatale by tom ford,remember me by jovoy,orris & sandalwood by jo malone,tommelise,niche queen,fragrance wow,best musk perfumes,pure extreme by mikaleff,fragrance blogger,perfume review,niche perfumes,unisex fragrances,best orris root fragrances,imaginary authors,dusita parfums,

Post a Comment

0 Comments