Advertisement

Arrested AGAIN! 2-21-2020

Arrested AGAIN! 2-21-2020 While playing one of the FEW phone games that Mike and I can still enjoy together (because of the audio cues) Friday night (2-21-2020)

I pulled into what I thought was a church parking lot to catch a Pokemon when a vehicle pulled in blind me. I finished with my game and started to pull away when the vehicle behind me lit up like Christmas tree. I immediately stopped.

This occurred in the town of Madison, NC and Mike was taken to the Rockingham County Jail.

I think the “officer” at the driver’s side window who kept threatening to break the window and took Mike said his name was “Benfield”.

Madison Police Department
(336) 548-6097

Rockingham County Sheriff's Office
(336) 634-3066

Magistrates Office:
336-634-6019







~~~~

You can find Blind Justice @

Facebook= www.facebook.com/insightisfree

Twitter= @InsightIsFree



and contact us here:

insightisfree@gmail.com

or

360-226-6297



If you want to gift us with any funds you can use:

paypal.me/insightisfree

Please note that it is a "gift" in the message somewhere.





#BlindJustice

Blind,Blind Justice,Justice,Freedom,1st Amendment,Accountability,Public Officials,Filming Public,Public Photography,Blind Auditor,white cane,accessibility,ADA,reasonable accommodation,peace,peace activism,independence,independent,liberty,liberty and justice for all,pokemon,arrested,pokemon go to jail,stop and id,illegal arrest,unconstitutional,violation of rights,4th amendment,18th amendment,5th amendment,plead the 5th,ADA coordinator,police brutality,

Post a Comment

0 Comments