Advertisement

AvanTech YOU drawer system: Functionality and performance

AvanTech YOU drawer system: Functionality and performance As individual as you.
“My customers don't want mass-produced furniture. They want bespoke solutions. With custom-made designs, materials and functions plus top-quality workmanship but affordable prices. That is why I use the AvanTech YOU drawer platform: I can combine any drawers and runners, while also using customised materials with ease. As a result, I am in a strong position in a wide range of furniture segments, from bathrooms and kitchens, to bedrooms and living areas, and even shop fitting. My customers always get their own customised design. And I save a great deal of time and money with the platform system. Thanks to AvanTech YOU, I am more flexible than ever before.”
“My fellow carpenters, with AvanTech YOU, you can boost your individuality and performance!”

Get a variety of clever functions:

#Hettich #Technology #Function

Drawer,Hettich,Design,Technology,Function,

Post a Comment

0 Comments