Advertisement

Be Grateful

Be Grateful Hi! While I was walking my dog Millie, I got the urge to record a video and this is the result. I can definitely say that this is one of my favorite videos I’ve ever made.

I dedicate it to my mama, Luz.

I recorded this the on the day of her birthday, after she left to work. I feel like sometimes I complain to much and forgive to give gratitude to the wonderful things in my life. I made this video so I could, watch it over and over again whenever I feel like I am in a negative mind state. When you put positivity into the world, the universe rewards you and listens to you. When you do the opposite, you create your own hell here on earth.

“I know heaven is a mind state, I’ve been a couple times” - J.Cole


I hope you guys enjoy this video!

Hi my name is Ignacio. I am a young man pursing my passions and dreams of becoming an inspirational influencer and virtuoso musician. This is my second channel and on here I plan to share a little bit about my life. If you enjoy this type of content, make sure to subscribe and turn on notifications. I will be posting more content so please stay tuned!

If you are interested in learning more about clarinet or banda music, you should check out my other channel. On there I upload tutorials and vlogs of me at my gigs!



There’s I a lot I want to share with you guys so please stick around ! Make sure you like, comment and subscribe if you haven’t yet!

I love you all !

Follow me on Instagram

@ignacioclarinete

#whyyoushouldbegrateful #grateful #beinggrateful

be grateful,why you should be grateful,being grateful,grateful for being alive,ignacio,ignacio guillen,ignacio clarinete,love life,why you should be positive,law of attraction,be positive,how to be positive,how to be happy,how to be happy with yourself,positivity,be grateful for what you have,dont be negative,spread positivity,

Post a Comment

0 Comments