Advertisement

BEST FRIEND (Music Video) – Relatable moments by La La Life

BEST FRIEND (Music Video) – Relatable moments by La La Life Do you have such a friend?
Share and subscribe if you like the video:

Lyrics

Since day one
When we met in the park
Everything just felt so right
Like we’ve been friends
Our whole life when we haven’t
Even met before

Now we’ve been through so much
Both good and bad
But in the end
I’ll always stand by your side
I’ll always stand by your side
always by your side

For you-u-u
I’ll do anything
For you-u-u
Friends Forever, you and me
Anytime, any day
I’ll always be there
For you-u-u
Cause you are my best friend

Life has not
always been easy on us
But we never gave up
Cause we were there
for each other, every day
even on the worst ones

#friends #music #pop

music,music video,ivey,funniflix,comedy,laugh,entertainment,hilarious,best friend,comedian,funny,funnyflix,mattybraps,haschak sisters,teen,teens,family friendly,best,top,favorite,pop,rap,sing,song,singer,singing,skit,sketch,games,joke,funny song,lyrics,drama,story,house,family fun,family fued,pop music,sister,

Post a Comment

0 Comments