Advertisement

Bored of THEC64 Built-in Games? Try Commodore 64 Game Project Firestart

Bored of THEC64 Built-in Games? Try Commodore 64 Game Project Firestart Have you got bored of THEC64 carousel games? There's a lot of Commodore 64 games out there to try, 10,000+ of them, each month I will look at a game that may have gone under the radar...but is worth playing

This month it's Project Firestart from Dynamix Productions, this game was the start of the horror survival game genre. Let's check it out. And if you want to recommend future games to put the spotlight on let me know in the comments below.

Thank you to my 802 Subscribers YOU ROCK!

I hope to get to 1,000 this month so click that SUBSCRIBE button and join the BreadBox Commodore gang...go on you know you want to.

Visit my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/breadboxnz

It's so close!!!!! Another project on the go is the formation of the BreadBox: The New Zealand Commodore Computer Museum here in…you guessed it New Zealand. If you would like to donate Commodore items like machines, peripherals, marketing material (NZ and abroad) and in particular Commodore 64 Games please contact me through the BreadBox Facebook page
I plan on having every Commodore 64 game on display in the museum and all donations are very much appreciated. My mission is to preserve Commodore Computer history in New Zealand.

Other Videos on BreadBox:
82Kg Commodore 64 Unboxing Video
Inside the rare Revision 7 Amiga 500
My Plus4 had a Baby!
The former NZ Commodore Computer Museum Donation
Playing Commodore 64 Games on CD (and plugging your CD-Player or Record Player in yout C64)
THEC64 Preview Video where I look at the Games that will be on the machine from the view point of Zzap!64 Magazine.


Thanks for watching fellow Commodore Computer fans, I appreciate your support and please spread the word about my channel I would love to get to 1,000 subscribers over the next couple of months and if I finally get to (a HUGE goal) 50,000 subscribers I will produce about 3 Commodore Computer videos a week.
Thank you again, until next time…

#commdorecomputer #breadboxmuseum #c64game

commodore computer,c64,commodore 64,breadbox,bread box,commodore bread box,commodore computer museum,commodore computer new zealand,commodore computer unboxing,commodore computer museum new zealand,commodore amiga,commodore 16,commodore plus4,commodore vic-20,commodore computer projects,history commodore computers,thec64,the c64,commodore 64 cd games,commodore 64 games,project firestart,c64 game,c64 game thec64,best c64 game,what games commodore 64,

Post a Comment

0 Comments