Advertisement

Bugging Out at the Last Minute,Things To Consider: Coronavirus | COVID-19 Readiness | Ethan Galstad

Bugging Out at the Last Minute,Things To Consider: Coronavirus | COVID-19 Readiness | Ethan Galstad #coronavirus #outbreak #pandemic #contagion #covid
If you need to bug out of your location in a hurry, here are some things to think about...

Thanks for watching my video! My name is Ethan and my goal is to help improve the world, one person at a time. I'm doing that by sharing the information and ideas that I think will improve the lives of others. Please consider subscribing to my channel and clicking the notification bell icon, so you know when I upload new content to my channel.

Follow me on Twitter, where I retweet coronavirus info that I think is important for others to know:


Visit these channels for useful coronavirus information:
Peak Prosperity:
Dr. John Campbell:
Andology:
News Sources...
AMTV:
Citizens of the American Republic:
Agenda-Free TV:
Glenn Beck:
Shrimp zoo channel:

Visit these prepper medic channels for useful information:
preppernurse1:
ThePatriotNurse:
DrBones NurseAmy:

Visit these other prepper channels for useful information:
CityPrepping:
SensiblePrepper:
SouthernPrepper1:
Engineer775:

Galstad

Post a Comment

0 Comments