Advertisement

CA FINAL May 2020 - Lecture 2.9 - Provisions Relating to Export of goods

CA FINAL May 2020 - Lecture 2.9 - Provisions Relating to Export of goods No Hustle, only Learning! #CAInterClasses #CAFinalClasses #ShrinidhiBorikar

Subscribe my channel by clicking on following link:

Fees Payment link:

Foreign Trade Policy - Study Material Link:

Hello everyone I am Shrinidhi A. Borikar. I am also a CA Student like many of you guys. Throughout my journey of CA till now I have failed so many times in CA exams that I have stopped counting my attempts way back. But I always felt that I have to do some good for my fellow students. My failures taught me to Read, Analyze and Present a concept in a simple and understandable language.

So, now the target is May 2020 exams and for that I will be uploading classes for following subjects on daily basis on YouTube on this channel only.

So, subscribe the channel and hit that bell icon and turn on all notifications. We will be using ICAI study material because ultimately exams are based on this material only. Go and get the print out of your study material.

CA Final
Paper 8 – Customs & Foreign Trade Policy CA Inter
CA Inter
Paper 4 – B: Indirect Taxes (GST)

Fees Structure:
Teaching Charges: Rs. 500/- per month only.

Suppose if you used my videos for say 3 months you only have to pay Rs.500x3 months = Rs. 1500/- for all the subjects. My videos are available for use of students for monthly payment basis.
Most important points:

Those who can pay Rs. 500/- per month go to below mentioned link and scan any one QR code and make payment for respective month. And send me a screen shot of payment successful screen also mention your name. My email id: proservesimplified@gmail.com

Those who cannot pay don’t worry use my videos for free and just study well and clear your above-mentioned subjects. (बस दुआ में याद रखना) Because Remembrance is Bliss.

Fees Payment link:


This Video Covers:
Book: ICAI Module (Applicable for May 2020 exam)
Level: CA – Final
Subject: Indirect Taxes
Chapter: 8 - Foreign Trade Policy (FTP)
Topic: Provisions Related to Export of Goods
Duration: 49:12 mins

If at any point of time you feel like talking to someone, express your emotions or reduce your frustration or just want to communicate with someone reach out to me on any of the below mentioned social media handles.

Stay updated: My social media handles
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
telegram channel : ProServe [link: t.me/Shreenidhi]
fb page :
Instagram :
email-id :proservesimplified@gmail.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to subscribe my channel for more such videos and help.
Subscribe my channel by clicking on following link:

goods

Post a Comment

0 Comments