Advertisement

Christmas Holidays || The Places I Grew up

Christmas Holidays || The Places I Grew up Hey Guys!
Im back for 2020! This is some video from my Christmas break last year when I go see my parents and go visit my favourite place on earth, Dingo Beach in the beautiful Whitsundays, QLD Australia
As you can see im not the best at vlogging so sorry for the video/music spam I will get better!

Please comment below any feedback, good or constructive! Also any questions you have :)



INSTA





BOOKFACE





CONTACT

daniesimpson4wd@gmail.com

4x4,4wd,toyota,landcruiser,75series,ute,landcruiser70,hzj75,offroad,overlanding,4wding,mud tyres,danie,daniemon,danie simpson,mine not his,4wdaction,australia,whitsundays,qld,beach,summer,ocean,dingo beach,hydeaway bay,christmas,vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments