Advertisement

Colortube #1014 Hannah Lynn coloring with Caliart markers ~ chatting about all kinds of things!

Colortube #1014 Hannah Lynn coloring with Caliart markers ~ chatting about all kinds of things! The Ex ~

Hannah Lynn Enchanted Faces ~

Caliart markers ~

Pan Pastels for skin ~

Pebbles Chalks (Classic Brights):

Hobby Lobby easel stand ~

Aaron the Blind Stitcher YouTube channel ~

Ann at A Colorful Life YouTube channel ~
------------------------------------------------------
E-mail me! hahn.danielle@gmail.com

Follow me on Instagram @stitcherista

Become a member of my YouTube channel!


Support my channel through Patreon!

Sign up for Rakuten (formerly eBates) ~

My Amazon Associates Page ~

My Amazon Wish List ~

Find me on Goodreads!

How I became a scopist (my job) and work from home ~

If you want to send me stuff or communicate through the mail:

Danielle Jones
P.O. Box 1151
Pasadena, Maryland 21123

Starbucks state mugs I currently own:
North Carolina
Maryland
Toronto
Maine
New Jersey
New York
Twin Cities
California
Georgia
New Mexico
Pennsylvania
Ottawa
Ohio
Missouri
Virginia
Texas

Ending music is from LiQWYD on YouTube ~

I am now an affiliate with Arteza art products! If you use my link to order anything, I receive a 15% commission

In the United States:

In the UK:
------------------------------------------------------------
Other coloring videos you may be interested in:

Trying Arteza watercolor pencils ~

Getting coloring books spiral bound ~

Trying out pastel pencils ~

Coloring with crayons ~

Trying out Black Widow colored pencils ~

Trying out the Finesse blender pen for colored pencils ~

Trying out ColorIt glitter gel pen set ~

Trying out Pebbles chalk pastels ~

Comparing Gamsol vs. Zest it for blending colored pencils ~

How I use Gamsol to blend colored pencils ~

A closer look at my Prismacolor 150 pencil set ~

How I turned an empty Copic marker into a blending pen ~

Large pink craft mat ~

things!

Post a Comment

0 Comments