Advertisement

Corey Anderson-'If I do like I do, I Shouldn't have a problem'

Corey Anderson-'If I do like I do, I Shouldn't have a problem' Riding a four-fight win streak Corey Anderson will face Jan Blachowicz in a title eliminator at UFC on ESPN+25. Anderson talks about acclimating to the elevation. Sharing a training session with fellow TUF winner Diego Sanchez. How big the win over Johnny Walker was in a sense of the recognition it garnered. Plus what led to the change in nickname and how he landed on "Overtime". Also how Corey devolved his active fight style.

I don't own the right nor did I have any control of the music.

Website: www.cagedminds.com
Facebook: Caged Minds Combat Sports News
Twitter: @CagedMindsMMA
IG: @cagedminds_com

UFC Rio Rancho,UFC Fight Night,MMA,Mixed Martial Arts,Combat Sports,Sport,interview,UFC,LFA,KOTC,Rizin FF,KSW,submission,fight,fighter,fighting,knockout,TKO,striking,grappling,Boxing,Muay Thia,Karate,kickboxing,BJJ,wrestling,tae kwon do,

Post a Comment

0 Comments