Advertisement

Day Before We Moved.I Had To Speak On This| Its The Little Things That count | Moving Vlog Day 2 .

Day Before We Moved.I Had To Speak On This|  Its The  Little Things That count | Moving Vlog Day 2 .

J's Place TV:


Black Sheep Tv:

**The Boots:**


Follow Me----
F.A.C.E.B.O.O.K : Jasmine De'Priest Dukes
I.N.S.T.A.G.R.A.M : @Myjazzylife_
S.N.A.P.C.H.A.T : @Jassieihoop10
----------------------------------
Business Inquires ONLY: Jassie40@gmail.com
-----------------------------------
Main Channel: My Jazzy Life
Second Channel : My Jazzed Up Life
------------------------------------

F.A.Q
How /to send money?
Cash App: $Davisfamm
Paypal: jassie40@gmail.com
Where are We from? Texas
Jasmine 28
Kailyn 7yrs
Amayah 4yrs
(Twins)
Ava 1yr
Ayden 1yr
Where Is The Kids Dad? Prison
#MyJazzyLife #SingleMomOf4 #MovingVlog

aleader boots,aleader fashion boots,natural hair,moving vlog,house tour,suprising my mom,sing mom of 4,black mom,black family,dil,family,my jazzy life,strongmommy chrissy,pack with me,twin mom,mom of twins,twin pregnacy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments