Advertisement

Day In The Life Of A Young Mom Of 2! | Part 1

Day In The Life Of A Young Mom Of 2! | Part 1 Day In The Life Of A Young Mom Of 2! | 2020

Surprise! This video has been Highly requested! I show you guys what a day in my life is as a young mom of 2!
Also this is my first Day In The Life of 2020!

PART 2:


↡↡ M o r e L i n k s B e l o w ↡↡

SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS! :


Missed our last video? Watch it here!↡


↡S o c i a l m e d i a ↡
INSTAGRAM :

SNAPCHAT :
HayleeAndFamily
PINTEREST:

TWITTER :
DELETED!

BUSINESS INQUIRIES:
HayleeAndFamily@gushcloud.com

Shortened "Life" Story:
My name is Haylee! I had my first child (Hazzel) When I was only 16 with my high school crush at the time. Shortly after Hazzel's birth we spilt up & Tried to co parent, Turns out he wasn't ready for fatherhood and signed his rights away when Hazzel turned 2. I met someone new, started a relationship, got married & ended up splitting up, he is no longer involved in Hazzel's life because of the violence towards me that was involved. After being a single young mom yet again I decided to stay with my parents to help pay off debt and make a better life for my daughter, I then started a romantic relationship with my current boyfriend Dann who had a son named Dustin from a previous relationship! Soon after I found out that I was surprisingly expecting a baby boy who we named Sterling! Now we are one big happy blended family Vlogging it all for youtube!
Take a Look at my FIRST Youtube video:


FAQ:
How Old Are The Kids:
Hazzel's Birthday is May 17th, 2012
Dustin's Birthday is April 14th, 2016
Sterling's Birthday is September 12th, 2019

Why Can't Dustin Be Shown In The Videos?
Out of Respect for his mom I am respecting her wishes by not having him involved with the channel! Being a public figure isn't for everyone & I understand that!

Music used in todays video:
Cafe Mornings
Espresso Mornings
Even If The Sky Is Falling Down
Incredible
Locked Out
- All From Epide

Thank You all so much for being so supportive & taking the time to watch our videos! We appreciate all of you! You make youtube so much more fun!
Love,
Dann, Haylee, Hazzel, Dustin & Sterling!

Day In The Life Of A Young Mom Of 2,SOLO Day In The Life Of A Young Mom Of 2,A Day In The Life Of A SIngle Mom Of 2,Day In the life of a teen mom of 2,2 under 2 day in the life,teen mom day in the life,single young mom,day in the life 2020,day in the life of a young working mom,a day in my life,A day in the life With a Newborn,Morning routine,bedtime routine,Valentines day prep,clean with me,routines,baby bedtime routine,mommy bedtime routine,2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments