Advertisement

Descent and Visual Approach into Lucknow IndiGo A320NEO

Descent and Visual Approach into Lucknow IndiGo A320NEO #IndiGo #Planespotting #Lucknow
Hi guys this is an amazing shot of an IndGo A320neo making a final viusal approach into my base VILK aka LUCKNOW on a clear evening providing me great zoom of its pre landing maneuvers you can see the landing gears being extended and Landing lights being Turned On.


Aircraft - AIRBUS A320NEO
Airport - LUCKNOW
Runway - RWY 09
Spotting Altitude - 5000 feet


Im also happy to tell you guys that Im the first plane spotter From my city Lucknow and one of the very few ones from India to have gotten these FULL APPROACH spotting collection on my channel..Make sure to check them out.

Also the videos on my channel are my property,please do not use any of my videos without my permision.

Thank you

Share,Like and SUBSCRIBE for more aviation videos.

plane spotting,full approach,IndiGo A320neo,

Post a Comment

0 Comments