Advertisement

Eon Horizons - 'Become Aware'

Eon Horizons - 'Become Aware' Eon Horizons
"Become Aware"
-Skylines EP-

*Disclaimer: This music was made using samples and loops from various royalty free sites. I do not claim to be a musical in this sense, I've only compiled samples and loops into 'songs'. With that being said, I am not making any money off of these songs, nor do I plan to. These songs were created for a fictional band, called Eon Horizons, specifically for the Star Wars Universe and for roleplaying purposes within said universe. I tried to make a lore friendly band for people to listen to, for their characters to listen to In Character, and for others to just enjoy.

Artwork created by myself.

music,edm,dubstep,star wars,star wars music,roleplay,roleplay music,

Post a Comment

0 Comments