Advertisement

Fujifilm ISO and How it Affects Exposure

Fujifilm ISO and How it Affects Exposure This video provides a full photography ISO tutorial with a focus on the Fujifilm X-T3 and X-T2 cameras. NOTE: ISO is a very complex topic. Some of the ISO exposure and light settings have been simplified for clarity. #fujifilm #iso #camera

Like this channel? Please consider helping to support it:
My Kit:
My store:

PRODUCT REVIEW OR TO SEND SOMETHING:
pal2tech
1227 North Peachtree Parkway #165
Peachtree City, GA 30269
United States

NOTE: Product reviews are completely independent. You may or may not get reviewed. If you do, I may or may not recommend it. Some of my links have an affiliate code, if you purchase gear with these links I will receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you! My videos and opinions are not paid for by any outside organizations, manufacturers, or companies.

#photography,#camera,#fujifilm,#fuji,#xt3,xt2,fujjifilmxt3,tutorial,iso,exposure,aperture,

Post a Comment

0 Comments