Advertisement

HOW TO 'PROPERLY' THROW A 360º DRIVE!! (maximum distance)

HOW TO 'PROPERLY' THROW A 360º DRIVE!! (maximum distance) Casey and I made it out to Maplegate Country Club in Bellingham, MA. A Golf course that has a temporary disc golf course on it on the weekends starting now through St. Patrick’s Day. If you're anywhere near the area during the weekend you should probably go check it out because I haven't played anything like it around the Massachusetts area. It's $10 for a round.

If you've been wondering about how to throw a 360 max distance drive, I hope this video can help. I'm trying to break down my form frame by frame. I have no practice in analyzing a 360 drive so bear with me on this one!

Hope you enjoy!!

disc golf,frisbee,frisbee golf,simon lizotte,brodie smith,paul mcbeth,eagle mcmahon,hole in one,ace,trick shots,pdga,360 drive,discmania,disc golf tutorial,disc golf lesson,lizotte disc golf,lizotte vlogs,

Post a Comment

0 Comments