Advertisement

How to teach your dog to enjoy wearing a collar | My dog HATES being touched

How to teach your dog to enjoy wearing a collar | My dog HATES being touched Want to know How to teach your dog to enjoy wearing a collar | My dog hates being touched ? In this dog training video with Tom Davis, he goes over the dog training fundamentals when conditioning your dog to enjoy being touched. NO BAD DOG MERCH HERE ► ►►I do this 100% for YOU the dog owner every week, do me one solid favor and SUBSCRIBE to my channel! ►►

WORK WITH ME ONLINE FACE TO FACE!-
My equipment and training tool must-haves!-

IG- @tomdavis/@upstatecanine
Podcast- Search No Bad Dogs on any podcast platform!
Patreon-

As always THANK YOU for watching, In every video I answer every one of your dog training questions so don't forget to leave your dog training questions in the comments below!

#dogtrainingtips
#dogleash

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-
Please watch: "How to leash train your dog not to pull + dog training loose lead walking "

-~-~~-~~~-~~-~-

How to put a collar,how to put a collar on a dog,how to put a collar on a puppy,how to put a collar on an aggressive dog,my dog hates his collar,collar conditioning,dog collar training,free dog training videos,german shepherd training,german shepherd training obedience,german shepherd training tips,treat training,positive dog training,aggressive dog training videos,dog training collar,how to put a choke collar on a dog,electronic dog collar training,prong,

Post a Comment

0 Comments