Advertisement

I Forgot About My Prison Pen Pals...

I Forgot About My Prison Pen Pals... I could justify this a lot of different ways but the truth of the matter is I forgot about my prison pen pals. And in this video, I share with you 5 emails I received from Doug. A guy who is serving 1800 years in prison. And someone I haven't wrote to in about 4 months. The last email he sent to me and what he said in it is something that I have to take responsibility for. And own. But also, one where I am going to honor his final request.

Show some love and Sub to the channel..!!!

Check out the new APS Website:

Get your AfterPrisonShow Merch!

Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Join the Discord!
Join the APS Army!

The Chair Used:

Support the Patreon:

Other Videos to check out!
Why I went to prison FULL STORY:
How tattooing saved my life in prison:
How to TALK like a PRISONER:
10 Ways To Cook Ramen Noodles In Prison:
My FIRST day in PRISON:
5 Myths about Prison:

WRITE TO AFTERPRISONSHOW:
Po Box 6113
Chesapeake Va. 23323

For business inquiries: joepguerrero2@gmail.com

after prison show,afterprisonshow,the after prison show,aps,i forgot,i forgot about,forgot about,forgot,my prison,prison,prison pen pals,pen pals,

Post a Comment

0 Comments