Advertisement

I Found Out My Bf's Sister Is Not His Sister At All

I Found Out My Bf's Sister Is Not His Sister At All Hi everyone! My name is Claire, and I am 16 years old. Recently, my mom showed me what cheating is…

First things first. My parent`s marriage has always been an example for me, but... It all started, when one day, I came home when I wasn’t supposed to. Dad was out of town on a business trip, and I was going to spend the night at my friend's. I even went to her house, but then she got sick (something with her stomach), and we decided to reschedule our sleepover. Anyway, I got home at about 12 a.m. and saw them ... My mom was kissing a stranger in our living room... To be honest, I was freaking out. I definitely noticed that my parents hadn’t had any spark between them for a while, but to go and cheat ... Having seen me, this man took his belongings, and literally flew out of our apartment, and well, my mother and I were about to have a serious conversation. She just sat there looking guilty, and I lectured her. It was the same as always, only now, I was the "mom." At the end of our discussion, we agreed that she should end things with this man, and I, in exchange for my silence, would get the iPhone 11. What? I wouldn't tell my dad anyway, because I did not wanna ruin their marriage. Therefore, blackmail, or just a gift for your daughter - call it whatever you want. My mother bought me an iPhone because of my "good grades," so my father would not question anything.
A week had passed, and it seemed like it was about time to forget about everything, but this situation with my mother had cleared the way for my own demons. The thing is, at that time, I was dating a great guy named Sam. Our relationship had been going strong for a while, and we didn't have any problems at all. He was a street musician, we liked to spend time together, and I even met his parents. But right before I caught my mom, I had met a new guy on Instagram. His name was Chris and he was so hot. You know, he kind of looked like Jughead from the TV series "Riverdale." Plus, he was older than me, and this totally attracted me. As you can see, I liked him a lot. But I was already dating Sam, so for a while I forbade myself to talk to Chris. But thanks to my mom, I learned that you can avoid problems with your other-half, by just hiding the truth, so we started talking. Chris knew I had a boyfriend, but it didn't bother him. So I started seeing two guys at the same time... Sometimes I'd even go out with Sam during the day and with Chris at night. And I liked it. But this could not last for long…

Dating two guys at the same time is hard. You always have to remember when and what you lied about. Just a week into it, or maybe a little more, I got tired of constantly keeping such a huge amount of data in my head and I broke up with Sam. Of course I didn't tell him about Chris, I'm not cruel, but I think he might have already suspected something. The very process of breaking up was very sad. Sam even cried and asked me to give him a second chance, but unfortunately, I had already made up my mind. At that point, I wanted to focus on my handsome boyfriend, Chris. Obviously, we started spending more time together. Sometimes we'd just go for a walk, sometimes he would give me a ride on his bike. Oh, Yes, I loved riding the bike with him! And then one day, we were just driving around the city, without any destination, and I saw a familiar silhouette in the window of a restaurant. As I asked, Chris got closer to it, and it turned out that my vision had not deceived me. It was my father's silhouette. This sounds perfectly innocent right? I mean my dad can have a snack in a restaurant just like any other person. But the fact is that he was there with a young girl, even though he told me and my mom that he had gone on another business trip. This is what I call a discovery... a little later they kissed and, at that point, there was no mistaking that they were lovers…

That night, my mother was busy in the kitchen and my father was "back from his business trip" resting in the bedroom. I went up to him and said that I knew all about his affair. I couldn’t blame my father, because my mother had done the same thing. But ... I needed a brand-new MacBook. Everything went exactly the same way it did with my mother. We agreed that he would break up with this lady and buy me a "gift" for my silence. And so it happened. A couple of days later, I had a MacBook for my “good behavior,” in my hands. My mother was a little surprised, and knowing me, she might have suspected something, but she didn't say anything...


New 2020 true story animated that actually happened!


★ DO YOU WANT TO GET YOUR STORY ANIMATED? SEND IT TO yt@tsp.cool

IT WILL BE GIVEN A VOICE OVER BY A PROFESSIONAL ACTOR AND AN ANIMATOR WILL MAKE A VIDEO OUT OF IT!

★ Subscribe ACTUALLY HAPPENED


Music by Epidemic Sound:
#actuallyhappened

animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened,actually happened stories,pain,problems,stories,story,storytime,true stories,true story animated,My Story Animated,iphone,secret,parents,family,father,mother,dad,

Post a Comment

0 Comments