Advertisement

I Got Banned for Hosting a Fashion Show in a Public Match... (Fortnite Battle Royale)

I Got Banned for Hosting a Fashion Show in a Public Match... (Fortnite Battle Royale) I got Banned for Hosting a Fortnite Fashion Show in a Public Match, it was so FUNNY!

Follow my Twitch to be in a video:

can we get 10,000 Likes?

My Family Friendly Merch:
My Patreon:
Join my Discord also:
USE CODE "BAZERK" IN THE ITEM SHOP ad

--------------------------------------------------------------------

FOLLOW MY SOCIAL MEDIAS FOR A COOKIE:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Snap: MakaneSnyder
Tik Tok: Bazerks

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Friends in the video:
Zisc:
Dolphin:

SUBSCRIBE OR I TAKE YOUR NOSE!

banned,bazerk,fortnite fashion show,fashion show,public match,funny,hilarious,fortnite funny,fortnite battle royale,fortnite,live,twitch stream,skin contest,lachlan,txns,fortnite funny moments,berserk,berzerk,buzerk,bezerk,ceeday,noahsnoah,contest,fails,

Post a Comment

0 Comments