Advertisement

I Saved Another Bambi, What Happened This Time?? - Escape From Tarkov

I Saved Another Bambi, What Happened This Time?? - Escape From Tarkov Yet again I find another lost and scared player... Well I decided to test my luck and see how this one goes! Was it good? Was it bad? You'll have to watch to find out!

Follow my stuff!
► Twitch:
► Twitter:
► Instagram:
► Discord:

Edited By Voksic -
Twitch ►

Game:


Outro:
Hip Hop Rap Instrumental (Crying Over You) - Chris Morrow 4 (Free Copyright Music)


#escapefromtarkov #eft #Worrun_ #streamhighlights

Escape,From,Tarkov,Escape from tarkov,eft,gaming,youtube,twitch,stream,stream highlights,worrun,maps,labs,guide,patch,.12,Worrun_,voksic,I Saved Another Bambi,youtube gaming,how to get rich on labs,high gear,What Happened This Time,

Post a Comment

0 Comments