Advertisement

I TRIED VIRAL NEW MAKEUP 2020 | we had some hits and some misses...

I TRIED VIRAL NEW MAKEUP 2020 | we had some hits and some misses... Hey Larlees, todays video is a full face trying new viral makeup. Some worked and some didn't, but I had so much fun filming this and playing with the new new! Thanks. for watching my loves :) xo - Laura
PS: I forgo to dust the loose powder off my forehead lol. fun. ANDDDD let talk about the random brush hair on my lip around 12:00 omg WHYYYYY. LOL so distracting. I promise the end look slays. love you all.

WATCH THE PR UNBOXING : )

#lauralee #larlarlee

Check out my brand: LAURALEELOSANGELES:
use code: LLLA20 for 20% off
or use this link:

PRODUCTS MENTIONED:
Use code: LAURALEE
Morphe x jaclyn
Morphe Ice Fantasy
KVD Vegan beauty Blush
LLLA Glazed Highlighter Palette * use code: LLLA20 for 20% off!
Colourpop coconut bronzer * USE CODE: LAURALEE
Hourglass Vanish Coniller
Laura Mericer - loose powder
Bite Beauty. Changemaker foundation:
Bite Beauty Change Maker Pressed Powder.
Bite Beauty Change Maker Primer:
Glam Glow Super Mattify Primer
Glossier Brow Flick:
UD All Nighter SuperMatte
Mac Lip Liner Strip Down:
Lawless Lipstick Satin Lux




*** D I S C O U N T - C O D E S ***

*COLOURPOP- use code: LAURALEE for 10% off!


* POSTMATES!
code LAURALEE will give $100 in delivery credit to your
NEW postmates account

* Morphe Brushes use code: LAURALEE for 10% off!

* CAN USE IN STORE AS WELL*

* Jouer cosmetics - code: LAURALEE for 15% off!


* OFRA Cosmetics use code LAURALEE for 20% off!!

Disclaimer: All opinions in today’s video are my own! I will always state when a video is sponsored and I’ve partnered with a brand. I do earn a small commission when my code and links are used. Thank you guys!


SOCIAL MEDIA:
INSTAGRAM: Larlarlee
SNAPCHAT: Laura88lee
TWITTER: LAURA88LEE


All Rights Reserved © 2019, Laura Lee

LauraLee,TRYING hot new makeup,trying new makeup,full face first impressions,first impressions,testing new makeup,new makeup,viral makeup,hyped makeup,jaclyn x morphe,jaclyn hill palette,jaclyn hill x morphe volume 2,jaclyn hill volume 2,jaclyn x morphe palette volume 2,jaclyn hill x morphe palette volume 2 review,bite beauty foundation,bite beauty foundation review,colourpop lux lip,laura lee makeup,hourglass concealer,glamglow primer super mattify,

Post a Comment

0 Comments