Advertisement

If you want to start vlogging on youtube...Just start

If you want to start vlogging on youtube...Just start OPEN ME!!!! WATCH ME IN HD!!!! 720P or 1080P



Welcome to my channel!


If you want to start vlogging on youtube...just start. This is me starting my first vlog on youtube. This is me blogging on New Years Day 2020. I have been wanting to start a vlog on youtube for years but I was always putting it off. If you really want to start a youtube channel, start now! Stop waiting! This is what I did on New Years Day 2020. Thanks for hanging out. This is my first vlog ever.


Music




First: please click the red button and subscribe.



Next: please click on the bell to get notifications when I upload.



F O L L O W M E



INSTAGRAM @ MissTresier

SNAPCHAT @ Tressssstv

TikTok: Miss Tresier



.......................................................................................................................

FILMING : Canon G7x Mark ii

EDITING : imovie
LIGHTING: Ebay



.......................................................................................................................

B U S I N E S S I N Q U I R I E S:

TeeWilliamsTV@gmail.com



PRODUCTS USED:








If you read all the way to the bottom, you're the real MVP!! THANKS SO MUCH FOR CHECKING OUT MY CHANNEL AND VIDEO! XOXO



Peace,

Tresier

Miss Tresier,black female vloggers,try on hauls,fashionnova haul,black girl vlogger,black girl vloggers,new vloggers,new vlogs,new black female vlogs,new black girl vlogger,If you want to start a vlog,start a vlogging channel on youtube,start vlogging on youtube,New years Day vlog 2020,

Post a Comment

0 Comments