Advertisement

Letting my Instagram followers decide my training for an ENTIRE WEEK *bad idea*

Letting my Instagram followers decide my training for an ENTIRE WEEK *bad idea* I thought it would be a fun idea to let my Instagram followers decide my training for the first week of training camp in the Algarve, Portugal. It was TOUGH. If anyone wants to know the training in more detail, here is what we did...
Monday: Zone 2
Tuesday: x2 z4 efforts & x4 5min low cadence efforts.
Wednesday: x3 12min hill climb efforts & 30 min z3
Thursday: 1hr cafe ride
Friday: x3 12min hill climb efforts & 30 min z3
Saturday: 30 min z4
Sunday: Zone 2

• Drop a LIKE and hit the SUBSCRIBE button to watch more of my videos!
• Check me out on Patreon:

• My Bike is a Ribble Endurance SL Disc:
• AthleticGreens:
• Music is from:

Social media stuff!
•Facebook:
•Instagram:
•Twitter:
•Strava:

Enquiries contact: cameronjeffers@hotmail.co.uk

cameron jeffers,cycling cam,cycling cam vlogs,saint piran,sony a6500,fixie,cycling,road cycling,cameron jeffers vs vegan cyclist,zwift racing,calpe,cycling portugal,cycling algarve,I flew to Portugal and let Instagram decide my training for an ENTIRE WEEK *bad idea*,costa blanca,global cycling network,cameron jeffers zwift,cameron jeffers camera,cameron jefferson,cycling workout,calpe cycling,gcn,calpe training camp,

Post a Comment

0 Comments