Advertisement

Looking at Me GLMV (Part two of Dance Monkey)

Looking at Me GLMV (Part two of Dance Monkey) .*☪*.¸¸.*☆*.¸¸.*☪*¸.*☆*.¸.¸¸.*☪*.¸

~Welcome ꒰꒪꒫꒪⌯꒱

⇢ So since a lot of people were asking for a part two so I hope you like you!! i might make a backstory since a lot of people want to know why she force people to dance. Ty for over 1.7k+ subs I love all of you so much!! (13+ because of the coppa law)

!!!Questions you guys asked on my Dance Monkey Glmv!!!-

--First ima tell you the names of the Ocs

Dark Purple hair girl- Misty (Goddess of dancing)
The small Light purple hair girl- Nito (Misty's Familiar)

NOW THE QUESTIONSSS

-A lot of people is worried that Misty did something bad to Nito= Dont worry Nito is fine If she did do something bad like kill her Familiar, her powers of a goddess will go away because Nito gives Misty most of her powers.

-Dont worry I really don't care if your under 13 I just did it because of youtube new rule the Coppa law

-I use Videostar and ccp for ios

-Someone asked I should put the video on tik tok= No I am not putting it on Tiktok sorry

-"TEACH ME YOUR WAYS"= lol sure I might make a tutorial someday

-"Why do she make people dance for her= I might make a backstory on way she make people dance since I been asked this question a lot.

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

~Social Media

⇢Instagram~ @momouwu
⇢Discord User~ Smug#1000
Discord Sever~

☾ ⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚:✧*⋆.*:・゚✧.: ⋆*・゚: .⋆ ☾

~Other Stuff

⇢Song~
~Edited with:
⇢Video star, Ccp

Sorry If I got your oc wrong (Gacha Wolfy)



ପ(๑•̀ᴗ•̀)-♡ Sub count- 1.7k+

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
DISCLAIMER : Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use. THIS VIDEO IS JUST FOR FUN. No copyright infringement intended. All rights to clips and music belong to their respective owners.

Monkey)

Post a Comment

0 Comments