Advertisement

My Personal 5 - EXTRA NICE VINTAGE OMEGA WATCHES - OMEGA ENTHUSIAST

My Personal 5 - EXTRA NICE VINTAGE OMEGA WATCHES - OMEGA ENTHUSIAST website:
Instagram:

First episode from my latest Youtube series called "My personal 5". Each of this episode I will select 5 of my personal Omega to talk about.

Hope you'll enjoy this video as I will continue to produce more of this kind of video.

Please do not forget to subscribe and hit that bell for future notification!

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, FOR YOUR SUPPORT, PLEASE CLICK ON THAT "LIKE" (THUMBS UP) BUTTON. These videos take many hours to create, the likes I received will be my motivation to produce more educational videos for everyone to watch!

Thank you very much!

omega,omega watch,1950s,1950's omega,vintage,vintage watch,vintage omega,omega enthusiast,buying omega,buying omega watches,original crystal,omega seamaster,seamaster,seamaster deville,first seamaster,1948 seamaster,ck 2577,ck 2576,km6610,bullseye,bumper automatic,1949 omega,1972 omega,1952 omega,1958 omega,

Post a Comment

0 Comments