Advertisement

MYANMAR HAS CHANGED 🇲🇲(so happy to be back!!!)

MYANMAR HAS CHANGED 🇲🇲(so happy to be back!!!) ► SUBSCRIBE for daily travel videos:
► INSTAGRAM? Join me:

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY FROM MYANMAR! ❤️

I'm so happy that I FINALLY made it back to Myanmar after 5 loooong years, and I am shocked my how much this country has evolved.

5 years ago, there weren't any ATM machines and now there's about 10 on every street. 5 years ago there was a huge shortage in hotels, and now there are hundreds to choose from. 5 years ago the domestic airport was a tiny shack and now it's as modern and glorious as the one in Bangkok.

All I can say is that I am thrilled to be back in this incredible country, and I hope you're ready to hear some of Asia's most unique stories here over the coming 5 days!

Follow @DrewBinsky now on IG STORIES for behind the scenes footage from my trip. Instagram:

FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
►FB: (I post daily videos there too!)
►IG Stories:

WHO AM I?
My name is Drew Binsky and I am going to all 197 countries in the world. I make daily travel videos about people, culture and anything else I find interesting on the road. My ultimate goal is to inspire you to travel far and wide, because our planet is beautiful!

MORE ABOUT ME:


CONTACT ME:
drew (at) drewbinsky (dot) com

myanmar,burma,drew binsky,drew binsky myanmar,myanmar drew binsky,yangon,yangon myanmar,myanmar vlog,myanmar travel,bagan,bagan vlog,bagan travel,travel to myanmar,burmese,burmese people,burmese culture,burmese food,asia,south east asia,southeast asia,myanmar 2020,visit myanmar,buddhist,bagan temple,shwedagon pagoda,yangon temple,yangon travel,bagan temples,golden pagoda,pagoda,buddhism,drew binsky burma,myanmar travel vlog,bagan hot air balloon,

Post a Comment

0 Comments