Advertisement

NOT SO BASIC | Black & White Lookbook | Olivia Shay

NOT SO BASIC | Black & White Lookbook | Olivia Shay WATCH IN HD!

Today I have a Black and White Lookbook and it's not one of those basic ones. I hope you guys are inspired to play around with your black and whites in your closet. Enjoy ♥


• My Socials •
Instagram:
Twitter:
Tumblr:
Snapchat: oliviaashay
Depop: oliviaashay

• Business •
oliviaashay@gmail.com


Make sure to subscribe and click the bell button!

• FTC •
This video is not sponsored, nor do I own rights to any of the music. Legally have to disclose that and I’m not tryna catch a case. 😅

olivia,oliviaashay,olivia shay,lookbook,outfit ideas,black and white outfits,staple pieces,ootd,ootw,winter outfit ideas,winter lookbook,winter outfit ideas 2020,how to layer clothes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments