Advertisement

'Now I have to look at another crying meme': Michael Jordan makes light-hearted joke about viral pho

'Now I have to look at another crying meme': Michael Jordan makes light-hearted joke about viral pho Thanks for watching my video.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to the channel to receive the latest videos
Videos can use content-based copyright law contains reasonable use Fair Use (
For any copyright, please send me a message. Michael Jordan wasn't masking his emotions during Monday's celebration of life for fellow NBA legend Kobe Bryant.The former Chicago Bull broke down in tears as he paid tribute to the late Laker at the memorial at LA's Staples' Center.After talking about what a privilege it was to get to know Bryant, who he called his 'little brother,' a weeping Jordan took a second to lighten the mood.'Now I have to look at another crying meme…' he said, nodding at the long-circulated 'Crying Jordan' meme  - a beloved reaction image of the athlete breaking down during his 2009 Basketball Hall of Fame induction ceremony. Jordan's tears flowed as he recounted his relationship with Bryant, describing him as a 'little brother.''I took great pride as I got to know Kobe Bryant, that he was just trying to be a better person, a better basketball player. We talked about business. We talked about family. We talked about everything. He was just trying to be a better person,' Michael said. Continuing to cry, the basketball great said: 'I have to look at another crying meme for the next [few years]…' The crowd erupted into applause at the reference.Michael went on, saying: 'I told my wife I wasn’t gonna do this…cause I didn’t [want to see this] for the next three or four years!''That is what Kobe Bryant does to me,' he went on. Michael Jordan's tribute to Kobe Bryant'I'm grateful to be here to honor Gigi and celebrate the gift that Kobe gave to us all. What he accomplished as a basketball player, as a business man, and a storyteller, and as a father. In the game of basketball, in life, and as a parent, Kobe left nothing in the tank. He left it all on the floor.'Maybe it's a surprise to people that Kobe and I were very close friends, but we were very close friends. Kobe was my dear friend, he was like a little brother.'Everyone always wanted to talk about the comparisons between he and I. I just wanted to talk about Kobe. 'You know all of us have brothers and sisters. Little brothers, little sisters, who for whatever reason tend to get into your stuff, your closet, your shoes, everything. It was a nuisance, if I could say that word. 'But that nuisance turned into love over a period of time. Just because the admiration that they had for you as big brother or big sister. The questions, the wanting to know every little detail about the life they were about to embark on. He used to call me, text me, at 11:30, 2:30 3o'clock in the morning. Talking about post up moves, footwork, and sometimes the triangle.'At first it was an aggravation. But then it turned into a certain passion. This kid had passion, like you would never know.'It's an amazing thing about passion. If you love something, if you have a

dailymail,tvshowbiz,Kobe Bryant,NBA trump today news,today in news,fox news today,fox news,breaking news today,breaking news,usa today,usa today news,

Post a Comment

0 Comments