Advertisement

Otaku Japan Words&Slangs ☆Basic Nihongo Words for Yaoi Lovers and Fujoshi in Japan☆By Cosplayerひかり☆

Otaku Japan Words&Slangs ☆Basic Nihongo Words for Yaoi Lovers and Fujoshi in Japan☆By Cosplayerひかり☆ こんにちは☆This time I would love to introduce very basic Japanese Nihongo slangs/words among Yaoi Lover / Fujoshi in Japan. To bring further videos, happy if you add my Channel to your list(*^_^*)いつもありがとうございます。
***Japanese Cosplayer Hikari-green in English
- Cosplay Instagram:
- Otakuhikari.com:

You know some words for Yaoi is same, but most of Japanese slangs/words for Yaoi Lover is different from English one!
And this time I will show you very basic words to make it use(^q^)/
So this time I would love to introduce one of upcoming Anime/Manga related Nihongo for you!
I often asked about Japanese uptrend Otaku related words/slangs, so I am happy to bring here and hope it helps!

***
コスプレイヤーのひかりです、I am Japanese cosplayer with 15+years experience and also 20+years Fujoshi/Otaku, who have been to over 40 countries! And also Economist.
I launched this channel since I showed around so many foreign friends from all over the world in Japan and I have got tons of questions from my dear foreign friends so far....so really hope it helps.
I will introduce Otaku/Yaoi lover related Nihongo Words, recommendable Anime/Manga shops in Japan, good Cosplay related shops (for costume, wigs), and also Local place to eat or play for Japanese Otaku, and Makeup, many local Conventions, Customes.....and everything!
Anytime welcome to have any questions or request to share more broader topics!!宜しく!

Cosplayerひかり☆

Post a Comment

0 Comments