Advertisement

'Peaceful' (Demon) by Small | Geometry Dash 2.11

'Peaceful' (Demon) by Small | Geometry Dash 2.11 Warning: This video is not intended for children.

Wow. I don't quite know how to start this description. This is one of those special levels you rarely come across in Geometry Dash. In fact, this is the first level that has generally made me frightened when playing this game. I play with headphones on and decently loud volume, which makes the part at 1:03 a unique experience. This level is actually really well made in my opinion, and I'd love to see more people make levels with interesting twists, even though it might be unnecessary to make one part almost unplayable. That's the case in the part at 1:10. This level has over 4000 downloads as of now, yet I was only the 5th person to get 100% on it. It isn't particularly hard either, and would be about an Easy Demon if it were to get rated, so I think the low amount of completions is due to lag. I can't say that this deserves a rate, and that's because of a number of things. First of all, the level is incredibly difficult to play because of the part at 1:10 being insanely laggy. Secondly, the song is not on Newgrounds. Lastly, the level is seemingly unfinished with how it looks at 1:30 until the end. I still wanted to showcase this level on my channel despite that because of how unique this level is. Small did a nice job making this, but I'd love to see it completely finished until the end, although how it turns into a layout kinda helped the experience too. As you go on, the level gets more and more obscure to the point of being just a layout. It should be noted that this is not an original idea by Small in any way, as it's based on a music video of the song used. He did a nice job recreating it in Geometry Dash, though. The link is found below.

★ Become a Sponsor of my channel today for special perks! Click the button next to "Subscribe" or use this link:

- VIDEO INFO -
Game (version): Geometry Dash (2.11)
Level: Peaceful by Small
ID: 59656642
Music: Mope Mope by LeaF


- OTHER -
Discord server:
Merchandise:
Social media:
Thumbnail by Erdyuri:
Outro by th31:

#art

geometry dash viprin,viprin,viprin geometry dash,viprin gd,gd viprin,peaceful,peaceful small,peaceful by small,geometry dash peaceful,peaceful geometry dash,small geometry dash,

Post a Comment

0 Comments