Advertisement

Plants That Provide Spiritual Protection And Remove Negative Energy

Plants That Provide Spiritual Protection And Remove Negative Energy Plants That Provide Spiritual Protection And Remove Negative Energy

In this video I'll show you 5 indoor plants that remove negative energy and keep your space protected. This is a must have for everyone on the spiritual journey. I can't stress how important it is to protect yourself. All plants listed are easy to care for and don't require much space.

// S U B S C R I B E

New videos posted weekly!

// F O L L O W
Instagram:

// S H O P
Teas & Other High Vibe Products:

// O T H E R H E L P F U L V I D E O S
Protection Crystals:

// A B O U T M E
I’m B and 5 years ago I started on a journey that would rock my world and transform my very existence. I have experienced many challenges, successes, and revelations along the way. I know that everything I experienced was to come into alignment with my true life purpose of helping others on their own journeys. So a year ago I made the decision to start this channel to do that very thing. I also made some dope high vibrational products in the process. Living life on purpose has become my mission, and I hope to help you do the same.

Today’s video is all about spiritual protection, protection, spiritual plants, indoor plants, plants that remove negative energy, removing negative energy, transmuting negative energy, protection plants, magical plants, spiritual use of aloe vera, spiritual use of African violet, spiritual use of mint, spiritual use of cactus, spiritual use of bamboo, aloe vera, African violet, mint, cactus, bamboo, negative energy, protection from negative energy, magic, magick, sacred space, spirituality, Elevation 44.

#protectionplants #spiritualprotection

spiritualilty,spiritual awakening,spiritual protection,

Post a Comment

0 Comments