Advertisement

POLYURETHANE VS SHELLAC for your wood floors

POLYURETHANE VS SHELLAC for your wood floors Polyurethane is a very popular finish for wood floors. Most floors sanders wont even consider a shellac finish for hard wood floors. Not so fast. shellac is a great finish for wood floors and has a lot of advantages over poly based finishes. I consider amber shellac the best finish for all my wood floors.
Shellac link I use this on all my floors
Clear semi gloss polyurethane
I like the clear satin
Amazon link to Great products that every DIYer and Handyman should know about.

Switch and Receptacle Spacers

Drywall Sanding Sponge

Plaster Washers

Plaster Ears and 1-7/8-Inch Long Legs

Ball Valve Compression

Polyurethane Roof And Flashing Sealant

Duct Seal Compound

Titanium Step Drill Bit

Liquid Electrical Tape

Grounding Hex Head Screw


Great products that every DIYer should know about.

These products can be searched in my channel for more details. I will also make videos explaining each one.
Stop back often to see new products that I add.

If you feel that I helped you in a way that you would like to give to my patreon

floors

Post a Comment

0 Comments