Advertisement

Simply Made Crafts | The Brand New Surprise & Delight Collection

Simply Made Crafts | The Brand New Surprise & Delight Collection Hi everyone, in this video, I show you samples I have made using the new Simply Made Crafts, Surprise & Delight collection!

Please find links to the product I use below.
Simply Made Crafts, Surprise & Delight Collection

Dovecraft Holographic Card

For all my crafting supplies visit Craft Stash

Collall Glue

My Purple Scoreboard by Hunkydory.

My Arteza Self Healing Mat is available below.


Shop my Amazon Storefront for the supplies I use below.


Mixed Up Craft Blog


Facebook


Twitter


Instagram


Pinterest


#simplymadecrafts #surpriseanddelightcollection #3dpapercrafts

Disclaimer
Some of the product links used are affiliated, these do not cost you
extra but by using them I will receive a small % of the sales which then help me to continue bringing you great YouTube tutorials.
Thank you all for your support.
Sam

simply made crafts,surprise and delight collection,papercraft,3d papercraft ideas,gift boxes,gift bags,craft stash,mixed up craft,

Post a Comment

0 Comments