Advertisement

[ Some Bandori cuz my channel is dying ]

[ Some Bandori cuz my channel is dying ] ╔═°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═╗

My motivation and time are literally dying . Like when I have time , my motivation is dead and when I have motivation , I don't have time . Please forgive me .
I know this is kinda different from my normal content , but I hope you like this crappy gameplay .
If you want to see more gameplays like this one , sub to my other channel , I will start to post there soon too and I will redesign it soon ( ) .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[♡] OC used : Arcana ( for thumbnail )
[♤] Apps used : ➳ BanG Dream! Girls
Band Party!
➳ Gacha Life
➳ Ibispaint X
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[◇] Instagram : @_.arcanix._
[♧] Discord : •j•u•s•t•a•r•c•a•n•a•#6326
[☆] Second channel :

╚═°∴,*⋅✲══〖✰〗══✲⋅*,∴°═╝

dying

Post a Comment

0 Comments