Advertisement

The Fool on the Hill. HANK Marvin| The Beatles COVER BT Available To Pourchase

The Fool on the Hill. HANK Marvin| The Beatles COVER BT Available To Pourchase The Fool On the Hill / The Beatles with the fabulous and beautiful Vercion of Hank Marvin.

The Fool on the Hill was a creation of The Beatles one of them Paul Maccartney and my beloved Master Hank Marvin made his version of this in instrumental in his Album "Without a word" produced by Brian Robson Rankin (Hank Marvin) in 2017 already (3 years ago).

Note: The Backing Track is available "To Buy It" and the Tabs are Free
If you want to have information about the tabs and the fabulous Backing Track that I used, visit Master PhilMcgarrick's video there, in addition to delighting you watching him play you will find Backing Track information. Thank you Master Phil !!!


Sorry if I do not upload many videos and I have been a little busy with my studies and my work greetings from Mexico Angel and thanks for watching.

© All rights reserved.

Pourchase

Post a Comment

0 Comments