Advertisement

The Parable of the Talents

The Parable of the Talents Glory To God!! (Please Like, Share, And Subscribe!)
Repent, put your faith in Christ, and you will be saved!
In all of my years of living it's clear to me that LIFE comes from LIFE and God is LIFE! And with all of the complexity, design, engineering, and precision in the universe I can't be convinced that there isn't an intelligent mind behind all of this. And when you read the Gospels and examine the way Jesus (Yeshua) lived, taught, died and rose from the dead appearing to over 500 people and having 12 men die for his cause over what they saw and not just believed, it is apparent to me that Christ is the most reliable source to put your faith in. My prayer is that you will do the same. Peace and blessings!

Talents

Post a Comment

0 Comments