Advertisement

Two Surgeries in One Day: Boobs Job and Jawline Reduction | Nay Chi Oo

Two Surgeries in One Day: Boobs Job and Jawline Reduction | Nay Chi Oo Two Surgeries in One Day: Boobs Job and Jawline Reduction – Part 2 | Nay Chi OoDON'T FORGET TO LIKE & SHARE IF YOU LOVE IT! SUBSCRIBE!



Watch Previous Episode here -


Instagram
@naychioo_official

@beautybynaychi
(I’ve got two accounts ☺️)


My facebook account


My facebook page





Hi, guys! Hey chillies 🌶🌶🌶!!
Welcome back to beautybynaychi’s Youtube Channel This is the second part of my vlog for boob job and jawline reduction I did back in Korea. The surgery processes, what I felt during & how much pain was I under will be shown. There will be dos & don’ts for post-surgery & how to take care of yourself after surgery will be explained too.



 Thank you all for watching this surgery vlog & if you guys have any questions, comment down below. All of your questions and what you wanna know more will be answered in a Part-3 vlog as a Q&A session. I hope you enjoy my surgery vlog part 2 & I look forward to next week with new contents. Boobs Job: Dr. Jeong Jae Yoon (Plastic Surgeon) Jawline reduction (no direct incision method): Dr. Kim Young Joon (Plastic Surgeon) Both doctors are very qualified and most reputable plastic surgeons in industry:


Here's my plastic surgery hospital contact info:


 Dream Plastic Surgery:

(603-2 Sinsa-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, South Korea)
+82 2-546-1616




My Personal Medical Consultant (speaks fluent english) Miss K , Medical Consultant
Viber: +61 499 157 606
Website: www.mi-seoul.com
Yangon Office

67-71 yae tar shae lann shit. Lobby of Merchant Art Hotel


#beautybynaychi

#naychioo
#boobjob
#jawlinereduction
#lifestyleblogger

Reduction

Post a Comment

0 Comments