Advertisement

Valentine's special make up tutorial with an affordable make up products by Garo northeast girl

Valentine's special make up tutorial with an affordable make up products by Garo northeast girl Product used in the videos
1)rose water
2)ponds&Oriflame essential fairness moisturizer
3vitamin C serum
4)lotus whitening cream
5)milani and Oriflame Giordani gold I'm on the shade light ivory &milani I'm on the shade 01 creamy vanilla
6)eyeshadow I used Oriflame pallate
7)blush I used from maybelline fit me
8)bronzer again from Oriflame
9)brushes I used from ginger
And lipstic L'Oréal Paris on the shade115& colorbar on the shade 007 haute latte
10) setting spray by make up Revolution





1) I, wearing the dress from #H&m
2boots from #H&m
3 coat from #shein



Hey guys if you like my first video please comment down for my next upload I would love to read them
4)you can also follow me on my Instagram
Hear at# Cambe Jasmine sangma
And in Tiktok #jasminesangma20






Please do not use or upload any content without my permission

#shein#H&M#nykaa#affordabelemakeup#garogirl#nepalimakeup#bigginermakeup#glamlook#milanifoundation,

Post a Comment

0 Comments